Is the Neopost IN-700 Postage Meter Right For Your Office?
The Neopost IN-700 postage machine is the latest generation of office mailing systems, the powerful choice for optimizing mail center management.
A Brief Introduction
The Neopost IN-700 is a good solution for mid-level mail volume and comes available with two different processing speeds to meet the demands of small businesses mailing operations. With the IN-700 Series, you have access to a full line of apps and services to improve postal, parcel and related digital communications.
With the IN-700 Series, you get performance and productivity solutions to improve postal, parcel and related digital communications. The equipment is loaded with features like a mixed mail feeder, barcode scanner, and a dynamic scale.
- Processing speed Up to 140 lpm
- Dynamic weighing speed up to 75 lpm
- 3.5″ x 5″ Envelope minimum
- 10″ x 13″ Envelope maximum
- Envelope orientation: Landscape or portrait
- Up to 50 4-digit PIN codes
- Up to 70 Accounts/departments
- Barcode scanner
- External USB report printer
- IN-700/IN-750 with catch tray (no DWP) – 50″ x 18″ x 13″
- IN-700/IN-750 with dynamic scale & catch tray – 67″ x 18″ x 13″
Neopost IN-700 Postage Meter Review
Compared with some other postage meters in its class, you find no need for hand sorting by size or weight with the self-aligning rollers that prevent jams or misprints. The NeoPost 700 Series is hands down one of the best products in the market, processing up to 140 lpm (IN-700) and 175 lpm (IN-750).
Keep mail flowing for maximum throughput by greatly lowering the amount of starts and stops.
10, 30 or 70 lb. platforms can take on some of the heaviest and largest boxes packages. Add differential weighing to reduce manual processing and handling.
Save time and eliminate errors using a barcode scanner for department/account entry and processing USPS® Extra Services.